I love turning my travels into cyber snippets of adventure and would be quite content writing this blog for my own happy memories whether or not people desired to read it or not. However it is truly humbling when others do appreciate the time and effort I put into scribbling it all down.
Here are some of the places my writing has featured elsewhere on the World Wide Web and in print…
- Winner of the Telegraph ‘Just Back…’ Travel Writing competition August 2013. Read my article here.
- Newlywed Angharad Paull shares her tips for taking a sabbatical-style honeymoon – ‘Wandermoon’ on Unique Honeymoons.
- Highly commended in My Wanderlust Travel Magazine’s ‘Spring Experiences’ writing competition.
- Alastair Sawday’s Special Places to Stay: umpteen reviews on unique, special B&Bs, hotels and self-catering places in the UK, Europe, Morocco and more all written in the renowned Sawday’s style.
- Responsible Safari company: honeymoon review
- Footprint Travel Guides ‘Traveller’s Tales”